Topics

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Hudson's Funny Comments

Hudson, I am sad that I rarely record your funny comments.  Here are two that I can remember:

Last night, as your dad was giving you your vitamin, you told him it hurt.  He asked if it went up your nose and you looked at him and said, " No, it went in my mouth, through my teeth, down my throat, and in my tummy."

You asked if we could "broke" sissy and get a new one.  That one makes me sad, but it will be funny one day I assume.

Three has been a much calmer year for you.  You will actually sit still.  You love the ipad, and you are really good at Sonic Blast and Temple Run.  You also will watch select tv shows. You like two episodes of Barney, a very random show called The Wheels on the Bus, and Leapfrog Numberland.

You still are very obsessed with doors.  I am not sure if it will ever end or what will become of it.  You have learned to control your urges to play with them, which has made most days easier for me.  You have your moments though!  We put you through testing at your dad's school, and everyone thinks you are fine!  I am just one worried little mama at times, and you my sweet boy, do not fit the box of most little boys your age.  I am learning to praise God for who you are.  I truly would never want you another way.  You are our Hudson!


No comments:

Post a Comment