Topics

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Kiddo Update


More updates:

Clara:
Clara had her 6 month check up at 6 1/2 months yesterday.  She is a little bit over 17 pounds.  She is in the 70th percentile for weight and the 40th percentile for height.  She is my little short and fat girl.

She likes food now.  We have recently tried carrots and avocados.  I usually just mix a couple of things together for her.  I'm a lazy mom when it comes to feeding babies first foods.

She sleeps nearly 8 hours some nights now.  We usually have a feeding between 4:30-5:30.

She popped her first tooth at the beginning of this week.  She spent the couple of days before not napping well at all!  We were glad when we figured out what was wrong!

Hudson:

Hudson is somewhat potty trained.  He does not have much interest at pooping in the potty, and he won't potty at school.

He is doing so much better interacting with kid's his own age.  In fact, there is a boy at school he loves to play and wrestle with. Here is a note I received in his school bag yesterday:

Hudson was wrestling with another child. The child asked repeatedly for Hudson to stop. He continued and the child bit him on the leg.

I know I should have had a stern face when the teacher explained the note to me.  I didn't.  I laughed.    I have no idea how to raise this little boy.  He is such an adventure for me.


They had their first official bath together last night:



I am slightly obsessed with her smile!



No comments:

Post a Comment