Topics

Monday, March 18, 2013

Clara -6 months


Clara is 6 months old!  She is beginning to sleep better.  I still usually feed her once at night.  Last night she went down at 7:30 and slept til 3:30.  I usually feed her at 10, but I just wanted to experiment to see how she did. She actually slept longer than she normally does, but I knew she was hungry.   If I feed her at 10, I know she will be "fine" til morning--even if she wakes up a few times.

She still can't roll from her back to front.  Probably because she never lays that way!

Some milestones:

Rolled front to back-3 months
Sit unassisted- 6 months
Oatmeal-5 1/2 months
1st food at 6 months-peas...Did not like!
2nd food-bananas...She will eat a little.
3rd food-applesauce-She won't eat this either.

She loves to grab and play with toys.  She also loves tv...and I have let her watch some since I never let brother, and now, he has no attention span for it.  She will not nurse if a children's show is on in the background.  She throws her head back and smiles at the tv.

We don't let her nap in the swing when it is in motion anymore.  She still naps in it some, but only when it is still.  We got tired of buying batteries.

This past Sunday was the first time she ever made it through nursery.  The time before that, she screamed and screamed til I came.  I was so excited she stayed the whole time.




She is still such a joy to hold and cuddle.  This time around, I truly want to cherish and freeze this stage.  It is really such an easy age.  She can't crawl and get into things yet!  Love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment