Topics

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Hudson (A little over 3 1/2)

Hudson sleeps with his lights on now. Even if I turn it off before I go to bed, it is always on in the morning.

He still loves Curious George and Winnie the Pooh.  Will's mom gave him the first Curious George movie for Christmas, and he wants to watch it daily.  He never makes it all the way through.  He also likes Jake and the Never Land  Pirates.

He is still carrying around his pile of nonsense which includes 2 wallets, a tobacco tin, and 3 blood sugar checkers.  He can't seem to part with his original blood sugar checker and has a hard time sleeping if we cannot find it.


A few weeks ago, he ate dinner like this:



He wants to help me cook everyday.  A few days ago, we had a few random items in our green beans, including onion peels and pretzels.

He pretty much stopped napping.  He may nap around once a week, but it comes at a high cost.  He is up to nearly 10 at night.  The no nap is a hard adjustment for me.  Rest time just isn't the same as having both kiddos asleep for two hours during the day.

Quotable:



Me: "Hudson, don't drink that." Hudson: "Mommy, this is Dr. Pepper Coke.  Everyone drinks Dr. Pepper Coke.  Dr. Pepper Coke is good.  I need to drink all of it."

Hudson: (holding a box of doughnuts) "Mommy, I love doughnuts, but I don't like lions.  They will bite my finger off. And it would hurt.

Hudson:  (passing a blue mailbox)  "That is called running an errand, but it looks like a mailbox, so I just can't figure it out."

Hudson: (when he was in trouble) "Mommy, I am the mommy now!"

Hudson: (sniffing an alcohol pad) Me: "Stop, that will make you high!" Hudson: "You mean I will get to go in the sky!"


Hudson: "Mommy, are you about to find poop on the bathroom floor?"  (Found it!)


Hudson: "I spit in that water you are drinking."


Hudson: "Mommy, I am making that elevator go up and down with my finger."

No comments:

Post a Comment