Topics

Monday, June 10, 2013

Family Pictures

We recently had the pleasure of having the talented Kathryn Cline take pictures for us. I love them! She is very talented.  You can find her website here. Below are some of my favorites.





This was my grandad's suitcase.  It reminds me that these children aren't really mine.  I want to keep the fact that they will one day leave my nest ever before me.  A bittersweet reminder of the sweet gift of now.





I was so happy to get pictures of us with this old quilt.  A sweet lady I spent time with in my grandmother's retirement home made it for me right before she died. It was actually gifted to me by her family after her death...she hadn't had time to give it to me yet. I think I was in 5th grade.  It took me a long time to realize that beauty wrapped up in that loving gift.  I will treasure it my entire life.









He has my heart.



I never want to forget the faces she makes.





They read this book every night. It was a gift from Uncle Ryan and Aunt Hayley.




These pictures tripled as Clara's 6-8 month pictures, Hudson's 3 year pictures, and our 5th anniversary pictures.  Our kiddos were not in great moods.  Neither of them were offering up smiles.  Hopefully, we can get some sweet Clara smiles for her 1 year pictures.

Posting these pictures reminds me that in the haze of a newborn, I never posted Clara's newborn pictures.  Those too were wonderful and were taken by my sweet friend Alison Bell.  You can find her website here.  I hope to post some of those pictures in the next day or so.

Thanks Kathryn!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet, heather! Love that chalkboard - is that yours? Might need to borrow it :) What field did y'all end up using?

    ReplyDelete