Topics

Monday, January 7, 2013

Christmas Part 3

This post will wrap up our Christmas adventures. Finally!  I want to document Christmas, but it overwhelms me every year.

After our morning with Will's family, we hopped in the car and headed to Alex City.  Thankfully, both of the kiddos napped the whole way!

We had already done both of our big family Christmases as a Thanksgiving/ Christmas duo, so all we had left was Christmas with my parents, brother and sister, and all of their kids.  We had a late lunch and spent time opening presents together.










The ladies make up a huge part of my family!  It is much needed after our first Christmas with all boys and sports talk.

We spent the rest of the evening relaxing with my family.  My mom is so much help with the  kiddos, so I felt like we got to sit back and take it easy.

I am so grateful for our families and how much they love us.  Seeing them love my children has been such a blessing to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment