Topics

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

"this too shall pass"

Things haven't been so picture perfect lately.  Hudson has suffered from anxiety and fearfulness amidst the changes we have undergone.  Clara has reflux and is a horrible nurser.  I feed her all day.  We have heard crying children from morning till morning and are weary.

In the midst of the hard, sweetness comes.  I shared a picture on instagram of Hudson helping me in the kitchen. As I watched him, horrible haircut and all, I was reminded of how I am called to treasure these days.  He made a big mess.  It took me double the time to make our breakfast.  Yet, I know one day I will wish he was a tiny boy again--eager to help me cook.

Loving the sweet moments. Enduring the hard ones. Remembering in both cases that "this too shall pass."


No comments:

Post a Comment