Topics

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Hudson Escapades

Oh, Hudson....there is so much I want to remember about these days.  Funny and not so funny things you do and say.

Like the other day, when you told me to please put your sister in a pot of boiling water.

And how you were so angry when I took your raisins away, but then I thought you were over it.  Until you came in with a safety pin in your mouth.  When I asked you to take it out, you told me to give you the raisins.

We loved how excited you were when we decorated the tree...you kept saying, "I'm such a good helper hanging ornaments on the hook, yes I do Hudson."

Then you decided to decorate your sister instead.




Later, Daddy couldn't find his keys.  Then, we found them hanging on the Christmas tree.

You often spill your drink on the floor.  Sometimes you blame it on Uncle Ryan.

You also throw your food...not funny, but I giggled to myself when some landed on your sister's head.

'

 I can't wait to tell your future wife  how you like to walk around wearing my bracelets and rings.  Too funny.

I often find you in your sissy's bumbo, bouncy seat, and swing.




Not to mention you need 2 pacis, Snuggie, a quilt, and a pillow pet to lure you to sleep.

You love for me to squirt lemon juice, lime juice, and apple cider vinegar in your mouth.

You keep our hands and feet busy!  We love you to pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment