Topics

Monday, March 26, 2012

Spring Break

I realized I haven't officially made the announcement on our blog: We are expecting another baby in September. I will be 15 weeks this week, and I cannot wait to find out if this baby will be a boy or a girl. We find out in April. I have been sick...not a constant sick like with Hudson, but a more powerful kind of sick when it hits. The hardest thing has been the tiredness. This is why I haven't been blogging. I have barely had energy to do anything during Hudson's naps. The good news is my energy is slowly returning!

This past week was Will's spring break. Our main project was Hudson's big boy room. It is almost done! Can't wait to post pics.

We took the little guy to the McWane Center. He loved it!













1 comment:

  1. He is getting SO big! I owe you a huge congratulations!! I can't wait to find out what it is too. Glad you're feeling better. Hopefully I'll make it to a play date one day so I can hug your neck!

    ReplyDelete