Topics

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Our Days

It seems that the whole world lives by "school year" time, so the new school year has brought a new schedule for us. In the future, I'll look back and wonder what I did all day, so I feel the need to document these little details.

Hudson has been waking around 7 each day. He runs straight to his high chair for his breakfast. After breakfast, I usually make him stay in his chair for a little activity while I clean the kitchen. Thanks to Pinterest, I have tons of homemade activities for him. He plays with finger paint, markers, crayons,play dough, plastic eggs, puff balls, pipe cleaners, fabric, etc...



I sometimes read the "Jesus Storybook Bible" to him after this! Sometimes....

Afterwards, we play for a little bit, and then he watches a movie, aka screams for me to get him out of the pack and play, while I take a shower. Then, we go on our morning outing. Monday is grocery day. Tuesday is story time at the library. Wednesday is Bible Study. Thursday is usually a play date or other morning errand. Friday is our fun day!

I have started cleaning a little bit each day, and Hudson still loves to help!






After our busy morning, Hudson takes around a two hour nap. Afterwards, he eats a big snack, and then we usually will play outside, ride in the wagon, go to the park, or rummage around the thrift store. Will usually gets home around 3:30 during the fall, so afternoons go by in a blink.

It is really hard to give an account of my days. I am a very scheduled person. Playing in the floor for two hours doesn't fit a checklist. I am learning so much through the messy schedule of raising a toddler. I am grateful for so many friends in the same stage of life as me. It is such a blessing to do this together.

No comments:

Post a Comment