Topics

Friday, August 26, 2011

Pinterest Accomplishments

This post is simply to congratulate myself for the accomplishments I've made through Pinterest. Thanks to new motivation, our house is slowly becoming a home.

I have no idea why my pictures are so blurry. It must have something to do with lighting. I have no camera taking ability!

Reading Nook:
This is very bare bones, but my absolute favorite. It will soon be ready for its own post. My husband built this from scratch.

Aqua Mason Jars and Milk Glasses
Nothing had to be crafted on this one, but Pinterest motivated me to keep my eyes peeled out for them, and I scooped them up at a flea mall for under 6 apiece. They really make me smile. I fear they may soon meet their fate by Hudson and the broom.



The (almost) empty frame wall:
This project really brightened up our loft/playroom, and it only cost us around 8 bucks. Thank you America's Thrift Store.


Globes:
Again, nothing to be crafted, but I love globes. I owned one of these as a child and found the other 3 and yard sales and flea malls. I would love to have more.

Picture Frame Dry Erase Board:
So easy. Will and I use it to write little notes and Bible verses. You can't tell from this picture, but it is hanging by the door.

Cake Stand:
I found this abandoned plate in an empty house's yard. The candle holder cost 2 bucks. Insert super glue and you have a pretty cheap project.


Scrabble Art:
Our family scrabble game was not harmed during the making of this. We found an old game for 75 cents at America's Thrift. We love that place.





Dish liquid in soda bottle:
This little guy makes washing dishes fun.



Shutter Shelf:
In all honesty, I had this idea awhile ago. I tweaked it from the one I saw on Pinterest. He lives in our reading nook.

1 comment: