Topics

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

amor

It is so easy for me to fill our blog with posts about Hudson. I mean we are together 24/7, and he is the cutest thing. So, this post is dedicated to my number one on this earth....Mr. Will P! Hopefully, the Lord will bless us with more kids, but one day those kiddos are going to leave for bigger and better things. I hope and pray Huds finds a wifey that he loves more than me. God has designed it so that our children will feel most loved when we put our marriage first.

I spent Monday and Tuesday at my parent's house. When I arrived Tuesday evening, I found a scavenger hunt around the house. Will had written out clues that lead me up the stairs and back down the stairs several times. The clues led me to an invitation for lunch, a little shopping, and a movie on Sunday.




I am so grateful that the love of my life is the best friend I've ever had. I am blessed to have a man that loves Jesus more than me. I am so happy he is the daddy of our children. I know I am being sappy, but I love him!!!

I also thought I would share the fun little items my mom got us for Vday:









I think I am going to put a candle in the birdhouse and use it as a centerpiece for the table.

In news related to that, we got our two chairs from Walmart in last week:



I think I will distress them a little.

Have a great day! I love this weather! We are about to take a walk and enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment