Topics

Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011.....Wow!

I remember thinking the year 2000 was forever away, and here I am in the year 2011. We don't live like the Jetson family yet, but we have come along way since I have been around.


Will and I ended the year 2010 wonderfully. We celebrated on the 30th. Dinner at 26---sushi, grouper, and steak....slap me! We then spent a little time downtown and headed to the Hotel Highland. It was great time together. Thank you sweet Hubs!

We celebrated NYE with a few friends. We had tasty chili, yummy dessert, and good bubbly. We played Catch Phrase, and rang in 2011 Eastern Time. Will and I were home and in pajamas just in time to watch the Moon Pie in Mobile drop. We were asleep by 12:05.

Today, we are enjoying bowl games and eating black eyed peas, pork chops, and turnip greens. Please don't think I believe those superstitions, but it reminds me of childhood.

The year 2010 brought us our sweet baby boy. We love you so much Hudson. You have greatly enriched our lives. Happy New Year to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment