Topics

Monday, May 19, 2014

Just another update from the Patridge house as well as my usual Instagram regurgitation:

Favorite instagrams of the past two weeks:



When he was a baby and we passed by a mirror, I would always say, "Look at that baby and his mama!" It is a rare moment when I hold him now but today, I passed a mirror with him in my arms, and I repeated those same words instinctively. Holding him like this will soon be just a memory.  Mothering is such a bittersweet journey.


She is loved by a very present and attentive dad.  A beautiful beginning to the story of her life.



Hudson desperately wanted his very own salt shaker. Clara is covered in pen ad throwing a fit.  It is 9:30 in the morning.  We are the people of Wal-Mart.


In other news....

Hudson has not given his snuggie a second thought since we brought home Curious George.  He has had that thing sleeping beside him since the night he was born.  Makes me sad!

Clara has decided she is terrified of her crib.  She has to be rocked to sleep now.

Will and I celebrated 6 years on Saturday.  We went to dinner and a movie the night before.  Lame, I know!  I had been sick all week, so we cancelled our plans downtown.  Still, happy to celebrate our marriage anyway.  It has been a wonderful 6 years as his wife!  Here is to many more!

Maybe one day my post won't be so random and will contain more than a regurgitation of Instagram.  Not anytime soon though.....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment