Topics

Monday, October 21, 2013

Now That's Funny

I must remember funny moments with Hudson.  This age is hilarious.  Some stuff is more funny in retrospect.

Note: I am his mom, and so of course, I think this stuff is great.  It is likely that you will not.


Me: "Hudson, Clara's birthday is coming up soon."
Hudson. (Pause) "Yeah, it is probably in the ceiling."

Me: "Hudson, please apologize to Clara."
Hudson: (Stops drinking his milk) "I can't right now mommy.  I am drinking my milk."

Hudson has these random sayings.  One thing he says is, "Do you want a nalgrine?"  The other is, "Jumping on the wink wink."  It is has been going on for awhile.

Me: "Hudson what is a nalgrine?"
Hudson: "A nalgrine is just something that looks like peaches."

Me: "What is 'jumping on the wink wink.'
Hudson: "That is when you open up all the drawers and eat up all the birthday parties."

Hudson: "When I grow up to be a daddy, I am going to spank Sissy."

Me: "Hudson, tell Clara you are sorry."
Hudson: "I am sorry, Mommy."
Me: "No, Clara."
Hudson: "I am sorry NOT Clara."

Will: "I love Mommy."
Hudson: "I love Mommy too."
Will: "I love Clara."
Hudson: "I wish I loved Clara."

Me:  "We are going to the zoo."
Hudson:  "May I please get in the cage with the lion today?"

Here are some past facebook statuses of mine:

My day so far...Before 9, Hudson had given me a black eye and set off our house alarm. We were at the doc for 2 hours. By the time we saw the doctor, both kids were screaming so loud I couldn't hear her. When we got home, Hudson peed in the floor, fell in it, and Clara crawled through it. I just walked in to Hudson using one of my pantry jars as a potty. He is potty trained I promise. I quit


"Mommy, I want rice and cookies for dinner."
"We are having tuna cakes."
"Ok, well put some cookies in them."


Hudson: "I lived in Mommy's belly. Clara lived in Mommy's belly. We both lived in Mommy's belly. Mommy, is there a bathroom in there?"

Hudson is reading his Bible to me. All sounded good until God showed up in a spaceship. We may need to work on his theology.




No comments:

Post a Comment