Topics

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Introducing Clara!



Clara Taylor Patridge arrived around 7:00 pm on Saturday, September 15th. She weighed 6 pounds 9 ounces and was 18 inches and 1/2 inches long.

My contractions started around 2:30 that afternoon.  I was napping with Hudson when they came suddenly- just a couple of minutes apart.  We rushed to the hospital an hour later when they became more consistent, and I could no longer talk through them.  I was already 7 centimeters when we arrived, and I was very nervous that I would not get the epidural in time. I finally received it and began pushing not long after.

The whole experience was very different from Hudson's arrival.  He was a week late, and I labored from morning until after 5 that evening!  Will and I had the movie moment birth this time..complete with rushing to the hospital and me screaming for an epidural!


Sweet Daddy:


First picture with her Maw Maw:




Big brother got to meet her the next morning.  He really didn't understand what was going on--but he was excited to hang out with his uncles, have a cookie, and play with all the hospital doors.








Baby sister got Hudson a big brother gift.  He loved the lacing beads the best!


Telling her thank you:


Hudson gave Clara a snuggie.  We've learned after one child that we are going to have a couple of go to snuggies with this baby.  Hudson will only take one!



Can you tell I had a night of no sleep?



Meeting her Ge.  Notice big brother checking out the doors!

A



Meeting Aunt Hayley and Uncle Ryan:


Uncle Wes:



Uncle Reed and Pops came the night before, but Clara was too cold to hold!

Happy Birthday Clara:




Singing to baby sister:






Meeting the Gordon family:






She loves those fingers:


Going home in the outfit I wore when I came home from the hospital:



We are so happy to have sweet Clara home with us!


No comments:

Post a Comment