Topics

Monday, October 8, 2012

Clara's Room

I don't like posting pictures of rooms in my house because I am awful picture taker, but I wanted to post pictures of Clara's room.  I am in love with this room, but of course, my pictures don't do it justice.











My mom bought the quilt off Etsy from Fern Leslie.  Then, my talented mother-in-law made the bedding and pillows. We ordered fabric from the quilt patches.  All of the fabric is Heather Bailey and Amy Butler.  My sweet friend Traci made her wreath on the door and the framed Bible verse above her chest of drawers.  The shelf above the bed has a framed Katie Daisy print along with stuff from my childhood bedroom.  The dried flowers are from our grandmother's recent funerals.  Will made the shutter headboard and the shutter changing table beside the bed.  The window treatments are canvas drop cloths from Lowe's.  Her memo board was made by awesome friend Megan.  The blanket on the rocker was made by my Aunt Vickie. The gown on the window was also made by mother-in-law. It is a little wrinkled in this pic.  Hudson used it for his baptism, and so will Clara!  The paper lanterns above the bed are Martha Stewart.

I am going to post some close ups of the bedding in my next post.  My mother-in-law is an awesome seamstress and she needs her own post.

No comments:

Post a Comment