Topics

Monday, July 16, 2012

Grandmother and Nana

Will and I have sadly lost both our grandmothers in the past 3 months.

My grandmother, Mozelle Taylor, died this past April.  She was 92 years old, and one of my absolute favorite people.  She loved Jesus and had the most gentle and quiet spirits of anyone I know.  I'll never forget our final Christmas with her, and how Hudson wanted to show her every gift he received.




Will's nana, Becky George, died this past week.  She was 85 years old.  She too loved Jesus and was a joy to be around.  She was full of energy and the life of the party.  We got sweet time with her in her final days on this earth.  Will even got to sing "Amazing Grace" to her....which is something she had been begging him to do for years.




Both of them got to celebrate the arrival of our first child and watch him grow for two years.





Little Clara was in my tummy while we grieved the loss of both of them.  We can't wait to tell her about the legacy they leave behind.  They will be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment