Topics

Thursday, May 5, 2011

I love you, Mom!

Happy Mother's Day to my sweet mom! My mom has always been a true servant to all-especially her family. She has never hesitated to go the extra mile to make sure we were all taken care of and happy. My mom had no choice but to work a full time job while I was growing up, and yet, I don't remember many times in which I didn't have clean clothes, a spotless house, and a warm meal on the table. She was the first one awake and the last one in bed, and if you needed her in the middle of the night, she never complained about how tired she was the next day. Even though she was busy with "both" her full time jobs, I have endless memories of simply spending time with her. She is the one that instilled in me the joy of reading and the dangers of idleness. Most importantly, she is a woman whose faith is in the Lord and has always been a great source of encouragement.

My mom is still one of my closest friends, and one of the very first people I call when I have news to share. I am so thankful for her and blessed to be her daughter. I love you, Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment