Topics

Friday, March 4, 2011

Oh Well

You know those nights that don't really go as planned.....

I was meeting Will at a church dinner at 6:45. Dropping Huds off at the nursery around 6:25. I had it planned to a T. 5:15- We were right on track. Huds was having dinner. I was warming the meal I had previously made for the occasion. 5:30-Packing diaper bag-bottle, pajamas, paci, extra clothes-check! 5:40-Loading the car. 5:45-Pulling out of the driveway-left early due to traffic. 5:50-I left the stove on. I just know I did. Turning around. 5:55- No, I turned it off. 6:00-Leaving driveway again. 6:10- Oh no, Hudson's bottle is leaking all over the diaper bag. Turning around. 6:20-Remade bottle. Decided I don't have time to take Huds to nursery. He will have to come with me. Typed in address to house on gps. Leaving driveway. 6:35-Why are we almost in Bessemer? Check gps. Address wrong. 6:50-Pulling back in our driveway. So much for a fun night.

2 comments:

  1. Girl I applaud you for trying! We missed you though. I love your new blog banner. That wedding picture of you and Will is one of the best I have ever seen. I love the looks on yalls faces so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks friend! Hope I see your face on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete